About World Cyber Security Forum
World Cyber Security Forum (WCSF) is an internationally renowned cyber consultancy and web community founded in 2019 that aims in improving cybersecurity awareness and acts as a source of techno-legal information for professionals, students, and teenagers around the world.
We are sharing cybersecurity expert guidance and insight, in-depth analysis along with the top to bottom investigation in the cases of cyber. We likewise instruct individuals with the most recent moving cyber news & surveys. As a dedicated cybersecurity platform, WCSF has been catering unbiased information to professionals, on the countless security challenges that they come across every day.
Let’s pledge to make our digital world more safe & secure.
About the Journal
In order to accomplish our Cybercrime Awareness Program; we are introducing our Journal named, “International Cyber Research Journal (ICRJ)” for the purpose of reckoning various articles & research papers exclusively on cyber domain by the honoured members of the Editorial Board. The Journal publishes original research articles, review articles, clinical practice reports, and commentaries. It will be an open access journal, with free access for each visitor.
Guidelines for Research Paper’s Publication
This is the following criteria that is set by WCSF for the Research Papers:
- WCSF will only accept topics for research papers that are exclusively based on Cyber or Cyber-IPR laws. However, the topic selection is the sole discretion of the author.
- The submission shall be accompanied by an abstract of not less than 250 words which mentions the gist of the paper. Basic details of the author or co-author like name, designation, company/organisation and email id should be present on the first page.
- Co-authorship is allowed; but limited to 2 persons only.
- The work should be original & unique.
- All the submissions shall be made to email@example.com
- Citation Format- Bluebook Ed. 20th.
- Main Body (Font) – Times New Roman; Font Size-12 (body), 14 (Headings); Line Spacing-1.5 & Alignment- Justified.
- Footnotes (Font) – Times New Roman; Font Size-10; Line Spacing-1.0 & Alignment- Justified.
- Endnotes are not required.
- Word Limit- 5000-6000 words (including footnotes)
- No pages borders are allowed.
+91 93150 49547
Have a Query?
We stay available to you for any inquiry, clarification or assistance.